Tuesday, October 4, 2016

It's Good To Be Me

It's good to be me.
Not because of achievements, not because of anything that is considered "cool" in society. From the world's point of view, I don't have anything. What do I own? My dresses? 250 ponds on my frame? Some gray hair?
But I am cool with me just the way I am.
I am kind.
I am compassionate.
I am fun.
I am intelligent.
I am open-minded.
I am accepting.
I have a broad views of life.
I am talented.
I live from my heart.
I speak from my heart.
I do things because I believe in them, not because they bring me the world recognition, not because they bring me money, not because they bring me acceptance from my peers.
I knew some sincere friendships, and I knew some sever deceptions.
I know loneliness, but I also know true love.
I believe in miracles, and I believe that truth is simple.
I believe that I can be what I want to be. Fortunately, my desire is not to become a ballerina.
Not that I don't want the success and recognition - I do, as much as the next person.
But they never affect my life decisions, not once.
If I was able to leave all the material possessions and financial gain and start my life from scratch, with a little child on my hands, in a foreign country, having nothing but love and trust to support me, I can do anything.
I don't judge others. I don't always agree with their choices, but I don't have to - their life, their choices. I don't want to judge, no more than I want to be judged.
It's fun to be me - to love rain and fairy tales, to believe that anything is possible, to know that everything I need is always within me, that I am able to create, that I don't have to be loud, competitive and aggressive to be good at what I want to be good.
It's fun to be me - to be able of deep feelings and daring dreams, and unique view of what life is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment